Number of Volunteers Required: 4-5
In the slum of Kalakhadak near Wakad, we are taking Support classes for 55-60 kids every day in the evenings including on the weekends. The classes focus on holistic development of children, explaining basic concepts of English, Maths, science etc.
Expected Roles / Responsibilities:
- Assist during support classes.
- Teach the kids English, Maths, Science, conduct activities based on various concepts.
- Supervise their health and family issues if any.
- Supervise their school admissions, school work, etc.
- Prepare the kids for competitive exams, competitions etc.
- Facilitate various skills like dance, singing, other art activities, computer skills etc.